- 2828.February.SundayNo events
- 0101.March.MondayNo events
Raptor Medical Care
Tuesdays at 2:00 pm EST
Dates and Topics:
- 3/2/2021- Raptor Anatomy
- 3/9/20201- Feathers and Imping
- 3/16/2021- Bandaging Basics
- 3/23/2021- Common Injuries and Treatment
- 3/30/2021- Panel Discussion
These courses are designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to improve the welfare of your raptor ambassadors through training and husbandry. Each course includes four consecutive webinar presentations (one per week) followed by a short question and answer segment. New this year, we are adding a 5th week to each session: Panel discussion. This 45 minute class will include four Raptor Center staff members with different expertise sitting down to discuss prepared topics, take a deeper dive into previous questions, and answer any new questions from participants.
- Class sizes are limited in order to enhance the opportunity for questions and discussion.
- No refunds within 14 days of the first class.
- Each course is $200, but if you register for two courses you will receive a reduced rate of $350, or attend all three courses for $500
- Seminar attendees will receive 50% off consulting rates for up to 6 months, please contact email@example.com for more information
- CEUs are available for IATCB, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- 0303.March.WednesdayNo events
- 0404.March.ThursdayNo events
- 0505.March.FridayNo events
- 0606.March.SaturdayNo events